Customs Officer Past Paper Batch-2
This is the Batch2 Past Paper of Customs Officer 2018. Syllabus for this test was a general the syllabus which includes basic Mathematics, Everyday Science, Pakistan Studies, Islamic Studies and General Knowledge.To get Latest Papers in Your Inbox Click Here
Note*: Few Questions related to current affairs have answers according to September 2018, they may have different answers now.
1. Best White ball Wicket Keeper batsman in the World?
2. Range of the newly tested Missile Ababeel is ________?
3. Which Country filed a lawsuit against US sanctions in Inter court?
4. The country recently allowed women for Driving?
5. When the Qibla shifted from Bait-ul-Muqadas to Masjid ul Haram?
6. Queen Elizabeth celebrated her ______ birthday?
7. What is the default Number of Lines to drop for drop cap is _______?
8. Single Spacing in MS Word document causes ______point of line spacing?
9. Pervaiz Musharif Presented Devolution Plan in?
10.The Ceasefire Line in Kashmir was drawn in which year?
11.Neelum River is the tributary of which River?
12.New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern gave birth to a baby girl becoming only the Second World Leader. Who was the first World leader to do so while in Office?
13.After Pakistan China is close to signing an agreement on the economic corridor with which country?
14.Nawaz Sharif Entered into politics in the Era of?
Zia ul Haq
15.Ghazwa e Badar occurred in which Hijri Year?
16. The command is used to close Microsoft Word?
Alt + F4
17.Last Asia Cup held in which year?
18.X+1/x=2 what is the value of x?
19.What does shift f5 do in MS word?
Jump between edits
20.In which Hijri year First Mosque was built?
1 A.H Masjid-e Quba
21.Saving a document with new Name, You Press _____?
Click File, Then Save As
22.________are used to divide a webpage into areas?
23.MS word Application cannot be closed from?
Close Sub Menu
24.How do you activate the ruler on your document by using ribbon?
View > Ruler
25.Which One cannot be a type of Page Margin?
For Batch-3 Past Papers Click Here