Past Papers of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
Syllabus for the past paper of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies was Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, and General Knowledge. The pay scale for this job is BPS-17. This past paper of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies was taken by Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in 2016.
1. Who is considered to be the father of the nation of Singapore?
a) Lee Kuan Yew
b) Goh Choc Tong
c) Norodom Sihanouk
d) Tun Abul Razzaq
2. Achmad Sukamo remained the president of ______ from 1949-1988.
3. What is the capital of Australia?
4. One of the bloodiest battles of the First World War was fought at Ypres (lepers) where a large number of soldiers from South Asia also died. In which country is this battlefield located?
5. President Robert Gabriel Mugabe is the President of:
6. Dag Hammarskjold remained the Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1953 to 1981 when he died in a plane crash. Which country did he belong to?
7. After the assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, who became the Prime Minister of India?
a) Moradi Desai
b) Vishwanath Pratap Singh
c) Rajiv Gandhi
d) Sanjay Gandhi
8. Ernesto Chee Guevara was a famous revolutionary guerilla fighter. To which country did he belong?
9. Nelson Mandela received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 together with another South African Leader. What was his name?
a) Oliver Tambo
b) P.W Botha
c) Frederick de Klerk
d) Archbishop Desmond Tutu
10. When did Pakistan leave the Commonwealth for the first time before rejoining it in 1989?
11. Which is the second-largest planet in our Solar System?
12. When did the Organization of Islamic Conference change its name to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)?
a) 28 June 2011
b) 27 Dec. 2010
c) 1 Jan. 2011
d) 28 June 2012
13. 'Grameen Bank' a pioneer in the field of micro finance was the brainchild of:
a) Dr. Riaz Rahman
b) Fazio Hussain Abid
c) Dr. Muhammad Selman Rahman
d) Prof. Muhammad Younus
14. BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging economies. The grouping comprises Brazil, Russia, India, China and:
a) South Africa
c) South Korea
15. The Permanent Secretariat of ASEAN is located in:
b) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
c) Jakarta (Indonesia)
d) Bangkok (Thailand)
16. Who was the first man to set foot on the Moon?
a) Neil Armstrong
b) Buzz Aldrin
c) Yuri Gagarin
d) Frank Bormann
17. The Battle of Waterloo saw the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte. In which country is this battlefield located?
c) Near London
18. The tactics of "Satyagraha' as a form of the passive resistance movement was developed by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. While he was in South Africa. He led a few Satyagraha agitations against the then South African Government, What was Gandhi doing In South Africa?
a) He had gone there to visit relatives
b) He was there to plead a legal case
c) He was soiled by the British to South Africa
d) He went there to attend a wedding ceremony
19. Which famous actor played the role of Dr. Zhivago in the movie by the same name?
a) Peter O'Toole
b) Marlon Brando
c) Omar Sharif
d) Zia Mohiuddin
20. The famous book 'Gulliver's Travels' was written by:
a) Jonathan Swift
b) Charles Dickens
c) Thomas Hardy
d) Laws Caroll
For Papers of Assistant Registrar Click Here