Sub Inspector Punjab Police
Test for the job of Sub Inspector Punjab Police is going to held in the running month of September by PPSC. Given below are some important questions for this test. We are also posting more important questions for this post.
1. Which organ of the United Nations Is considered a universal body, because all UN member states are represented there?
b) Human Rights Council
c) General Assembly
d) Security Council
2. Total members of the Commonwealth are:
3. The Indonesian city of Bandung is famous because of the first Afro-Asian Summit, which was in many ways a precursor to the Non-Aligned Movement. When was the first Afro-Asian Summit meeting held In Bandung?
4. When you are working on a document, by default Word automatically saves your document:
a) Every 10 minutes
b) Every 10 seconds
c) When you close the document
d) When you close the application
5. In MS Excel, A worksheet range is a:
a) A command used for data modeling
b) A range of values such as from 23 to 234
c) A group of cells
d) A group of worksheets
6. Who Invented the World Wide Web (WNW) With Robert Cailiau?
a) Laszlo Neztjev
b) Tom Burns
c) Tim Berners & Lee
d) Fred Zuckerberg
7. Complete the number series: 4, 6, 9, 13,
8. The square of standard deviation is called:
9. If it takes 5 minutes to boil 2 eggs together, how long will it take to boil 10 eggs together?
a) 50 minutes
b) 35 minutes
c) 10 minutes
d) 5 minutes
10. If b = 1 then b3/b2 =?